Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Celebrity Square Answers for Week of Oct 29th

Celebrity/Celeb Squares is a website that awards you points for answering 15 questions weekly. You will get 1800pts weekly and a $10 Amazon GC is 10,000pts. Join here: celebsquares

Whose parents are divorcing? Jessica Simpson
Who is Barack Obama's Republican opponent? Mitt Romney
Who got married last week? Justin Timberlake
Who was accused of stealing from a movie set? Lindsay Lohan
Who was injured in a car accident? Diddy
Who was once again arrested for DUI? Bobby Brown
Naked pictures of whose dad are being shopped? Justin Bieber
Who wants her own talk show? Snooki
Who is Michael Buble recording a duet with? Reese Witherspoon
How much did Usher spend on a new puppy? $12,000
Who was hospitalized for seizures? Lil Wayne
Where did Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel wed? Italy
Which dead celeb made the most money last year? Elizabeth Taylor
Who will star with her kids in a Disney film? Angelina Jolie
Whose fiance was threatened on Twitter? Christina Applegate

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the taking the time to post to this blog weekly, it has saved me a lot time. I've earned $70 so far this year from Celebsquares, but I would like to point out that a $10 Gift Card is now listed at 100,000 points! I really hope that this is an error, and will be corrected soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I hope it's only an error too. But most of their sister sites have raised the prices by 10x. Hopefully they are applying that to the current points and how much we get per week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnx man for updating information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did anyone ever figure out whats going on with the site? It seems unusable in its current state.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I contacted them and it seems like they said they raised the prices on the prizes on purpose. I'm not going to be updating this blog with the current prices because it's not worth it anymore.

    This is from predicto which is a sister site "As of November 1st, we have increased the required points for prize redemption. We apologize for the short notice. We look forward for your continued participation in our products."

    Which means I won't be updating the blog anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was fun while it lasted, I used to do this site and three similar sister sites, I got a $10 Walmart gift card about every other week for the last year. I just wanted to thank you for all the help I received from this blog, I too will no longer be doing this because of the 1000 percent increase in the rewards system, and I suggest nobody else does either.

    ReplyDelete